Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mobile Blogging

Well I just tried my first mobile Blog from my mobile phone.

Just a lazy shot from a Rope Access Job in Sydney with the boys enjoying a rolly on the rooftop. A nicely transformed wall behind them with the final coat of Acra Tex Membrane.

I amreally interested to see if this mobile blog makes it across. It it does it means that I will be able to post action shots from all over Sydney and Australia any place any time.

Just up in Newcastle tonight for my nephew's 21st Birthday. 21 years just like the blink of an eye. Should be heaps of fun. Newcastle Surf Club with a live band. I'll let you know how it goes.

Maybe I can get my wife to experience her first mosh pit.

Chow Chow.

Mike King Blog.

1 comment:

Michael King said...

Looks like no success yet with the mobile Blogging. This will be a great technology to work out as it will give no restriction for posting other than the range of mobile phone.

I will stay in touch with my guy as well and keep pushing to see if it can be done.

Well done on No. 1 sydney rope access on MSN. Very good work even though it was by accident.

Chat later Mike.

HH Crew.