Friday, March 14, 2008

how much water drink

How much water drink? or How much water should I drink? what ever way you want to ask this question, has so many variables, that it really is an impossible question to answer.


What if I am drinking water on the Nort Pole? What if I am suffering from dehydration in the Amazon? What if I am at the tail end of an Olympic Marathon and although I am dying of thirst, I know that I don't want to fill my belly with a bloat full of water as I will just crumble down and my muscles will just turn to jelly.


What if I told you that you would be better off to drink just one glass of the correctly structured than you would b to drink two litres of water out of the tap. That's right! It really is very similar to a car. You an put a cup full of fuel into the engine and it will run cleanly for the time it takes to use up this cup. Or, you can pour a gallon of polluted "fuel" into you tank and the next thing you know you car is dying of fuel poisoning.


The largest potential market on this planet at the moment is the water that we drink. Join be and find out out to find that magic cup of water you body is screaming for.


Warmly, Mike King.

No comments: