Friday, June 09, 2006

A Week Of Rain.

Yep, This week has been a week of rain.

We also seemed to have a heap of guys out with the flu. My self and my little sun included but we didn't really care as we spend three days inside watching Buzz Lightyear, Nemo, Sharks Tale, Thomas The Tank Engine and many other great classics all fit for a mighty three year old.

I have to admit that since spending five days in Melbourne with Pete Simpson things have been a big change here in Sydney. My business really seems to be settling down into working with the people of my choice and my team has all the members that I get along with very well. Off course they are not all saints but all good fun.

I have been working with one of my long time friends Dennis to start his personal Admin Scale. That is based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard. We are just going through and making sure that all of the works are properly understood in preparation to finding a basic purpose and then building a solid Admin Scale around that. Dennis originated to me after clearing up some words that he suddenly feels very calm. I decided to end off at that point and let him have that win. Great to be able to help out the guys that you are working with. We all benefit.

On another note, I have to go into elance tonight and place a bit up for a web designer. We are looking for a really hot designer that can firstly do our intro sales page with opt in features and then who will also be able to set up out forum software. The site is going to be www.hugehangover.com. This is going to be the hottest new forum on the planet with all the best stories about last night. I'm sure we will pull in some awesome stories.

Ok, chat later.

mike king blog signing out.

1 comment:

Michael King said...

Well done mike king blog.

Number 2 in Google. It is all starting to pay off.

I am really looking forward to your podcast show that you are talking about and am waiting to see the best sydney veiws.

Cheers, HH Team Member.